How Can MORA Therapy help You for Allergies?
The Allergy types that MORA Therapy may be helpful are:
- Dust allergy (mites)
- Polen allergy
- Metal allergy
- Mold allergy
- Detergent allergy
- Allergies to wool, cotton, syntectic fibres
- Allergies to cat or dog hair or skin parts
These types of allergies with skin or lung symptoms (allergic bronchitis) are suitable for MORA Therapy.
MORA Therapy is not used for these types of allergies:
- Anafylactic food allergies
- Drug allergies
- Allergies to venoms (spider, bee, etc.)
How are the MORA Theraphy allergy sessions applied?
- If there is a possibility the physical sample of the allergen is used during the session like polens from neighbourhood or dust from home or work.
- The first 2 allergy sessions are are in between 3-4 days and after there will be one more session in a week. 3 other sessions will be used in 2 months, upon the condition of the patient.
- After the first session or when it is needed a homeopathic solution will be prepared for the patient.